Sunday, April 5, 2009

U R READY " my uncle say"

at last i finish my 1st tough project of TESCO AS MAIN CON OF TAKENAKA MALAYSIA in bukit beruntung.im controlling steel sturucture and landscaping.so my uncle wan me to get more experience be4 i can take over the company and start controling a average company.so i hav been send to an small department and start as a site manager.on the 15 of january 2009,it was the 1st day i start my job in bukit beruntung,tesco project.is a 150 million project.so the day was tough for me..many thing happen in tis three month.i was step by those olderly,those who hav more experince,more senior than me.tat moment i feel my life is like a piece of shit.tat was the moment i feel i wanna go back to college.dun wanna work or take over anything.but my uncle and some bisnes fren courages hold me on and today i totally finish tis project.i feel myself is getting more mature and moving on to a higher level.and there was my uncle telling me im ready for a higher level.
FROM 2MOLO ONWARD IM NO MORE A SITE MANAGER.IM MOVING ON TO A HIGHER LEVEL.THANK GOD,PARENTS,RELATIVES, AND FREN FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

A AIRCONDATION OFFICE IS WAITING FOR ME..IM COMING.
START TAKING OVER BISNES FROM 2MOLO.
GOD PLEASE BLESS ME..

No comments: